I’m a writer, proofreader and student from Leeds.
If you have any comments/questions , please get in touch!
So…want to know more?
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. –“elusive, and instructing the female body in a pedagogy”
2) What do you think about most? –The future
3) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence) – Girls need to realize they’re all beautiful in their own way and stop obsessing over looking fake…guys need to learn to listen, slow down and follow their instincts.
4) Do you have any strange phobias? – Wasps. But that’s normal. Big statues of horses, too. Less normal.
5) Do you believe in karma? –Yes
6) Do you have a collection of anything? –Books
7) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? –I hate the sound of ignorance, prejudice and ‘maybe’. I like the sound of ska and big dogs barking
8) Smell the air. What do you smell? –Pasta sauce, perfume, rum
9) To you, what is the meaning of life? –To realize who we really are and then fulfill our ultimate goals to help make the world a better place in some small way…or maybe just to make babies.
10) Define: Art. –Life, but better.
11) Do you believe in luck? –Yeah.
12) What was the last book you read? –I’m constantly reading many things at once
13) Do you have any obsessions right now? –Nutella, Drum & Bass
14) What’s the last thing you purchased? –Food
15) What is your heritage? –Jamaican and English
16) Can insanity bring on more creativity? – Oh yeah
17) What’s the last song you listened to? –Ribbon In The Sky by Stevie Wonder
18) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? –Nothing. Everything happens for a reason.
The original blog can be viewed here:http://rectory-writing.blogspot.com/